Montvale, New Jersey is home to the corporate headquarters and branches of numerous major companies. The business covers different industries such as Medical/Pharma, Consumer Services, Financial, Tech/Telecom, Commercial, and Education. The town offers State of the art infrastructure to support the corporate growing needs. It has a versatile downtown with retail shops, restaurants, fitness, and hotels all within walking distance from the corporate offices. Montvale also offers a friendly governing body that works with corporations and their workforce to be successful.
CHOOSE MONTVALE :
Easy access to the Garden State Parkway, New York State Thruway, and the Palisades Parkway.
• Accessible via public transportation:
• New Jersey Transit: with a stop and parking at the at the intersection of Kinderkamack Road and Grand Avenue
• Rockland Coaches: with stops on Kinderkamack Road as well as the Garden State Parkway (express park and ride)
• Close proximity to New York City, Westchester County NY, Rockland County NY,Connecticut, and Pennsylvania
• Minutes from international & regional airports
• Close to one of the busiest seaports in the US
• At the heart of “the media capital of the world”
• Short drive to Paramus NJ, one of the largest shopping destinations in the country
• Close proximity to some of the best colleges & universities in the world
• Minutes to New England & two hour drive to Philadelphia
• An hour drive to the Mountains & the beautiful Jersey shore